error VFP 8 0: Class definition MSXML2.DOMDOCUMENT.4.0 is not found
oscar taboada
2004-08-04 00:06:58 UTC
Hi,

I had to uninstall VFP8 in order to reinstall VFP6 and then VFP8 again...
however when I finished the Task pane Manager is showing this error message:
0: Class definition MSXML2.DOMDOCUMENT.4.0 is not found

this was not happening the first time I installed VFP8

I already have tried to uninstall both VFP6 and VFP8, and installeng thean
both agaon, but it did not fixed the problem, I also tried unsuccesfully
"Repairing " VFP8

I would appreciate any suggestion

thanks
Oscar Taboada
Y. Sivaram
2004-08-04 01:47:37 UTC
Try installing the MSXML Parser 4. This can be downloaded from
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=3144b72b-b4f2-46da-b4b6-c5d7485f2b42&displaylang=en

You need the MSXML.msi
--
Best Regards,